Boiler Services in the Greater Philadelphia Area
Many homeowners and business owners take their boiler for granted — that is, until it’s suddenly not working properly. As one of the most critical elements of your home’s heating system and hot water supply, it’s critical to ensure that your boiler is always functioning in peak condition.
The last thing you need is a complete and sudden breakdown — which is why our boiler repair company is here when you need us the most. We understand that you and your family deserve to be comfortable in your own home, and from local boiler repair to emergency boiler installations — and everything in between — we can help get your home and life back to normalcy.
In order to maintain efficiency and optimal function for your home’s heating system, we recommend that you regularly get your boiler serviced. In fact, there are plenty of benefits of getting boiler maintenance at least once a year, including:
- Safety: by ensuring your boiler is correctly fitted and properly functioning, you can avoid potential carbon monoxide leak, which can be dangerous to you and your family if unaddressed.
- Energy efficiency: if your boiler is working properly, it will have an easier time doing its job, leading to an increased rate of efficiency.
- Save on future repairs: by regularly maintaining your boiler, it’s much less likely that it’ll suffer an unexpected breakdown.
- Extend the lifespan of the unit: a properly functioning boiler means less wear and tear on the components, which leads to an increased lifespan.
- It may be the law: you likely have a legal obligation as a landlord or landlady to comply with yearly maintenance checks to your property, including your boiler.
Boiler Repair Service
When it comes to boiler repairs, there would be a range of issues that you’re experiencing. However, some of the most common problems we see include:
- Ignition issues: this can include problems with the pilot light, an issue with the electric igniter, or even a dirty burner.
- Leaks: although leaks can develop just about anywhere from the pies to the circulating pumps and the expansion tank, your boiler should never be leaking. This can lead to corrosion and the depressurization of your tank.
- Malfunctioning circulating pump: these work by forcing hot water through the pipes to your radiators or baseboard heaters. They can occasionally become stuck, having leaking issues, or develop electrical problems.
Regardless of what’s causing your boiler to malfunction or otherwise not operate to its full capacity, our technicians will inspect your boiler and address the problem for you. Remember — repairing a boiler can be dangerous, so it’s best to leave these fixes to the professionals at our boiler repair company.
Boiler Installation Service
Sometimes, your boiler may just be too old, or the cost of constant repairs may be starting to add up. In these situations, it’s wise to consider investing in a brand new boiler. With our boiler installation services, we will ensure that your boiler is replaced quickly, affordably, and with minimal disruption to you or your family’s everyday routines. We even offer boiler installation for commercial properties, as well as emergency boiler installation. At Whiting Services LLC, we’re experienced with just about all manufacturers and can expertly install your boiler, ensuring heat, hot water, and peace of mind for years to come.
Other Heating Services
We offer a range of services to ensure your home is comfortable all year long. We feature:
Contact Us Today!
For more information on our local boiler repair, commercial boiler installation services, or any of our other services, contact us today!